[Regia-NA] Announcing: A new Multiple Time Period event

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 13:11:21 EDT 2005

For those who are interested in Living History venues:

******************
Announcing:

A new multiple time period event in New Hampshire!

The Fort at No. 4's Military Time Line Event, BC to 1899 AD
  For more information on the fort, check out their web site at:
http://www.fortat4.com/

When: Saturday September 24th, through Sunday September 25th
   (You may set up on Friday September 23rd)

Where: The Fort at No.4
        267 Springfield Rd, off Rt 11
        Charlestown, NH 03603
        603 826-5700

Reenactors should contact:

  Eric Jadaszewski
  Hussar Captain
  The Czarniecki Division
  17th Century Polish Cavalry Group
  Dublin, NH
  603 563 8054
  jrjada at juno.com

Reenactors and Living Historians from many time lines are welcome, from Romans
and Celts through the end of the 19th century. So far we have commitments from a
sizable Roman group, Scottish Highlander, The Czarniecki Division Polish cavalry
group, members of The Katski Division a couple of sutlers and the fort staff is
working on inviting F+I, Rev. War, War of 1812 and Civil War groups, but we'd
like more!

Sutlers, artisans and crafts people are welcome as well.  They should
check with the Fort for details, there may be a small vendor's fee.

The Fort is a regular site for 17th amd 18th century living history
demonstations and an interpretation of a colonial frontier fort. The site
is quite friendly to reneactors, so mock battles, demonstations, talks,
camping and campfires are all welcome.