[Regia-NA] Re: good linen prices?

Robert Kenyon robertpkenyon at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 31 23:37:41 EDT 2005

We've got a stinging nettle called "Dutchman's britches" here in VT that
usually grows near Jewelweed - the juice of which takes the nettle's sting
away.  It's also good for skeeter bites, bee stings and poison ivy.  And the
seed pods are fun to play with 'cause they explode like little seed frag
grenades.

I got some nettle-cloth (blend) swatches from www.handsofthehills.com a few
months ago.  I asked about percentages of the blend so the proprietor
checked and said the Nepali weavers didn't keep track of percentages...  She
was friendly enough and seemed sincere.

Wulfric