[Regia-NA] good nettle prices?;)

Ben Pyles ishieben at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 18:10:44 EDT 2005

If you water rett them they loose the ability to sting... wear gloves and long sleeves to cut them in the first place... (Since I am needing to clear the pasture of them I thought I would take the opportunity...)

In OH and VT the dock and nettle grew together... in CA I haven't seen that

Robert

Douglas Sunlin <dsunlin at hotmail.com> wrote:
Maybe that explains my lack of good experience with nettles, no frost here.

>I've read [who knows where] that they don't sting after a heavy frost. I
>don't know if that is the case, but it sounds good. I'd love to have
>some nettle cloth. Jennifer

list-Regia-NA site list
list-Regia-NA at lig.net