[Regia-NA] good linen prices?

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 03:39:27 EDT 2005

Jan Ward wrote:

> The last I heard the owner had sold the business, but
> was still planning to do a little selling. Someone on
> another list said Robin and Russ was at a weaving
> conference recently, but whether it was the original
> owner or the new owner wasn't made clear.
> Jan

Thank you. Update me/us if you hear they got a new address
or name please. I'm on multiple arts lists but not textiles
only lists. Textiles frequently come up though, especially
questions about tablet weaving and inkle looms. When they
reprinted Collingwood I may have been the first to widely
disseminate that information for example. It hit print
shortly after I ordered one of the first ones. Beside me
now actually, only two feet deep. :)

Magnus