[Regia-NA] good linen prices?

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Mon Jul 18 00:03:55 EDT 2005

I have a bit of money burning a hole in my pocket, earmarked for weaving
yarn.  Now that Robin & Russ has closed, I'm not sure of the best prices
on linen yarns.  Suggestions?
I've looked at Becky's VavStuga, Halcyon Yarn, & I'm planning to phone
Joanne Hall in Montana.
Russ sent his inventory to Unicorn Books & Gifts, but I can never find
them under that name.  I know they have another, but I have forgotten it.
Also, wishing all well who are in the hurricane corridor........  may
you stay safe & dry.  Jennifer

--

Jennifer Hill
Ælfgifu

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good
people to do nothing.
	-Edmund Burke