[Regia-NA] weird video definately O/T

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 15:38:15 EDT 2005

Got this vid from another list so i pass it on as a curiosity only.It's definately strange.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html
Regards,
Mik

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell's afraid i'll take over!Tari B
"By a free country, I mean a country where people are allowed, As long as they do not hurt their neighbours, To do as they like. I do not mean a country where six men may make five men do exactly as they like". Lord Salisbury (1830 - 1903)
www.saveairsoft.org www.arniesairsoft.co.uk www.ukasc.net