[Regia-NA] RE: [Regia]Saxon Rotunda found under car park

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 12 14:46:06 EDT 2005

Nicholson, Andrew wrote:

> Where else would you find one. Everyone knows we spend half our time digging
> under car parks :)
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1684971,00.html
> <http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1684971,00.html>
>
> Guthrum

Didn't King Alfred the Great's tomb end up under one too and they
found what they thought was it a couple years back?

I wonder where Churchill will wind up by comparison in 1500 years.
Hopefully a Secret Garden. Unless London keep sinking of course.

If the Atlantic Conveyor stops flowing (gulf stream) due to the
desalinization of the salt water caused by the arctic melting
at five times the rate things could get very interesting indeed.
Walruses will move south again. And car parks will become ice
skating rinks.

Dan Carlsson told me he was considering moving to Madagascar,
where his wife is from. My great uncle used to buy ivory from a
base there.

Magnus