[Regia-NA] Longship finds a home

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 04:38:44 EDT 2005

I thought this story might intrest people

http://www.shetland-news.co.uk/pages/news%20stories/July%202005/abandoned_longship_finds_a_home.htm

replica of a Viking longship is on a journey to become an artefact in one of the most exciting archaeological projects in Scotland.

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell's afraid i'll take over!Tari B
"By a free country, I mean a country where people are allowed, As long as they do not hurt their neighbours, To do as they like. I do not mean a country where six men may make five men do exactly as they like". Lord Salisbury (1830 - 1903)
www.saveairsoft.org www.arniesairsoft.co.uk www.ukasc.net