[Regia-NA] Reenacting Jargon

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Sat Jan 29 10:21:14 EST 2005

Hej-

The only place I've ever heard the term "Aunt Martha" is on the DARC website, in a piece written by
Darrell Markowitz. It's a funny story, but I can't say that we use the term around here much if at
all.

Folo, your project sounds great! I only wish I had some savvy pearls of wisdom to contribute to it.
;o)

Pax,
::Linda::

 You can't always judge by appearances:
the early bird may have been up all night.

~\ Folo wrote:
> It was a term that I had been led to believe was in common use among
> Viking ....

~\ To which Hazel replied:
Ahh, never heard it before!