[Regia-NA] Forth Armoury ?

Dave dave_womble at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 06:23:30 EST 2005

Steve frequents the Arador Armour Library a bit, of which I am a forum
moderator.  He was just on the other day to let us know about some auctions
he had listed.

I'm not sure how his business is doing though....seems he took a bit of a
hit in the riveted mail biz from Get Dressed For Battle.  You could send him
a private message on Arador (you'd have to register of course) or the Armour
Archive (though I dont recall what handle he goes by on there). He uses
Steven Sheldon as his Arador name.

You can also send an e-mail message thru Arador, so maybe he uses a
different one than the one posted on his site *shrug* Good luck!

www.arador.com
www.armourarchive.org

Dave