[Regia-NA] The Book

Eileen Young JuditheileenY at netscape.net
Tue Jan 25 22:52:37 EST 2005

I bought "Anglo-Saxon Crafts" and like it.  It is a good treatment of the crafts it covers, wood working and building construction, horn, antler and bone, textiles, leather, pottery, glass and metal working.  Reading it won't turn you into a potter or a tanner  but you get a good idea of what was going on and how we know that it was going on.  And if you want to know more there is a bibliography.

Eileen