[Regia-NA] The Book

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 17:39:54 EST 2005

Hi Douglas~

I picked up a copy a few months ago at a bargain price (thanks Magnus!) and was very pleasantly
surprised by this book. IMO, it's a great addition to every LH'ers bookshelf. Lots of great photos
and diagrams, and good, clear instructions for most of the usual crafts that we all do. If I could
lay hands on it right now I'd list the Table of Contents for you, but unfortunately that book is at
a friend's house at the moment. :-/

Pax,
::Linda::