[Regia-NA] History International et al.

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 25 02:57:11 EST 2005

I asked about the British programs they don't sell currently.
Like Weapons that Made Britain. Haven't answered me yet.
Should you want to contact them yourselves  or
should you want to review the night's or next week's
schedules here are the websites.

All the Cadfaels came today. The wife is ecstatic.
That was from BBC America's store on sale as a lot.
Next she gets 7 seasons of As Time Goes By, her very favorite.
That was ordered then too. I know where my bread is buttered.
Dunno bout you lot. :)

Magnus