[Regia-NA] Fwd: Reenacting Convention]

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:14:02 EST 2005

:) Didn't know the SCA was a time period. :)

Seems like the Fort MacArthur bash in Los Angeles. Events such as these are
perfect venues for Regia LHEs. People like to jump time periods, so it may
provide some recruits as well...

On manræden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age