[Regia-NA] Kyrbyr Photos

Jack Garrett garrett at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 18 20:41:47 EDT 2005

We've added photos to our local group's web site you
might find interesting.  The site is at:

www.vikingsofkyrbyr.gbtllc.com

Diana Kaboos has been taking some great shots of some
of the artifacts we display.  We've gotten a lot of
compliments on our handiwork and it seemed like a good
idea to showcase them.  Click on the 'Arts and Crafts'
link for them.

We've also got some shots from our July trip to the
multi-period Old Fort MacArthur Days in Los Angeles.
This was a great event with the collision of
re-enacted periods a constant source of fun and
enlightenment.  The highlight, of course, was the
battle with combatants ranging from Romans to cowboys
to Civil Warriors on both sides of the pond to
Operation Market Garden in WWII - and more. The photos
are on the 'Fort MacArthur 2005' link.

Jack/Ottar