[Regia-NA] good nettle prices?;)

Ben Pyles ishieben at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 19:45:07 EDT 2005

Umm- transplant the VT cultural model to CA...
The one that goes something like "use a piece of cloth for various purposes until it becomes a pile of string too short to use... then put it in a box labeled "String- too short to use"
;-P )

Actually I was hoping a friendly fiber geek would happen along... I have a little from this year (needs scutching) but since scouring the pasture of noxious weeds is on my "TO-DO" list for next year I figure I will have more- and I am much better at handing stuff like that off

- mindset of "oh neat- fibers- can anyone use these? I'll never get around to learning to spin them"

Jan Ward <hawksbluff at yahoo.com> wrote:
Um, Robert....
What do you plan to do with the nettle fiber?
Jan, textile geek

list-Regia-NA site list
list-Regia-NA at lig.net

http://mail.yahoo.com