[Regia-NA] period cooking

Jan Ward hawksbluff at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 13:34:32 EDT 2005

I checked with the local SCA artisans, looking for a
potter who did commission work and will replicate
period pieces. They directed me to this lady. She will
work from a photo or drawing or book article. This is
the website where she lists some of the stuff she
regularly makes for sale in the SCA. She shows an 11th
C English dish and a Viking bottle in her regular
stock. She will work to Regia specifications on
commissioned pieces, but it may take six months or so
because of her workload. I haven't emailed her yet to
order a pot myself, because I don't have an example to
work from (and I've spent all my disposable income on
textile books).

http://www.rakurakutei.com/forsale.html

Jan/AElfwyn