[Regia-NA] cooking

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Fri Apr 1 00:54:20 EST 2005

Ok. I remember the bean pot being ok [w/out logos]. & something about a
copper cauldron, tin lined? That isn't likely to happen this year for
me, although the bean pot is quite likely. Does Regia allow compromises
here? I know cast iron is much too late, but I also remember reading
about the ubiquitous cast iron cook ware. <G> Or, was it late & I was
imagining things?
There is so much I'd love to learn & do. & alot of kit I'd like to put
together. It goes slowly, as I'm only one person & it tends to get
expensive to put everything together.
What do you do for people who have disabilities? Are they just shut out?
I've just been put on oxygen... not all the time, but for exertion or
when needed otherwise. Obviously, one wouldn't take a canister of air to
an LHE. Are there other venues where one could participate?
Jennifer

--

Jennifer Hill
Hlæfdige Ælfgifu

Then they came for me – And there was no-one left  To speak out for me.

Pastor Niemöller, 1938