[Regia-NA] Hand Sewn Clothing

Mark Patchett patchett at sybase.com
Mon Sep 13 11:51:57 EDT 2004

Greetings all,

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Beth Patchett and I'm a member of Regia Anglorum, in Ontario, Canada (Wynmerestow).  If there is anyone interested, I am willing to make completely hand sewn authentic linen or wool tunics and trousers, and other pieces of clothing, at reasonable prices.  You can view some samples of my work, here:
    http://www.regia.ca/images/sewing/

These items will be completely hand stitched, with wool or linen thread, including all visible seams, all long seams, and all finishing inside and out using documentable methods.
A simple linen or wool tunic for a man would cost about $116 US, a woman's about $154.  Trousers are around $54 US.  These prices are based on the current exchange rate and may fluctuate with the dollar.  I charge $10 Canadian per hour plus materials.  (Which either you or I, my preference, can supply)  Embroidery or tablet woven trim can be added for additional cost.  Shipping methods and cost are left up to you.

If anyone is interested in commissioning some work, please contact me at:
aedwen at regia.ca

Thanks
Beth