[Regia-NA] FW: [MR] Lives of Children 600AD - 1650AD

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Oct 12 10:12:19 EDT 2004

Anyone?

Soffya

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of Dan and Heather
Stecher [gusgus at lightspeed.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:34 AM
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Lives of Children 600AD - 1650AD

Greetings Gentle Lords and Ladies,

       I am involved in research involving the lives of children 600AD -
1650AD all around the world, for Ithra classes (AnTir's university) as well
as mundane workshops for children and adults. Although I have all of the
major sources, I am always looking for more leads. If you know of any
applicable sources, particularly appropriate extant items in museums, I
would be grateful to receive them.

        Thank you, in advance, for this service,
         I remain at your service,
         Melissa Kendal