[Regia-NA] RE: OT - Seen 'Stateside

Neil & Maryanne Slater celticclutter at accesscomm.ca
Fri Oct 8 17:35:18 EDT 2004

Hi all:

My contribution is unfortunately not medieval. In Saskatchewan, where I am,
we're only allowed a total of 6 letters or numbers in any combination
that's not obviously naughty. The best I've seen this year was a Mustang
with the plate "HIYO AG"

Now I'll crawl back under my favourite rock and continue lurking.
Neil Slater
Regina

= __
//\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign     | Remember -
\\//  No HTML/RTF in email      | You can't get a virus from ASCII!
 XX\  No Word docs in email     | No one ever said "I can't read that
// \\ Respect open standards    | ASCII email you sent."