[Regia-NA] OT - Seen 'Stateside

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 11:52:19 EDT 2004

I s'pose ;o)) I used to work for Volvos and we always referred to the car by
the engine designation as the B18 superseded the B16 into the same chassis -
as in "B16 estate" or "B18 two door".

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and
are legally privileged and confidential. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your
computer system and destroy any copies.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the
society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications when
dealing with contractual obligation.
This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is
the responsibility of the recipient to  ensure  their incoming mail is
virus-free.