[Regia-NA] Re: Knowing you've arrived

Nicholson, Andrew andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk
Fri Oct 8 11:28:20 EDT 2004

Stuff from the one of the book clubs that visit our office was lying on a
table in the tea-room today - so I idly flicked through the Rough Guide Web
Directory. Lo and behold, Regia are the ONLY re-enactment group in the
History section, complete with picture  :)

Never thought we'd make it to a Rough Guide... now we'll have to get
Wychurst into the UK tourist one  :)

Guthrum

--
This e-mail is communicated in confidence.
It is intended for the recipient only and may