[Regia-NA] Bay Horse closure.

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 14:51:54 EDT 2004

Yes, I'm on it Phil, but cannot say more until the client comes back to me.
They are trying to find out if the Bay Horse is closed for ever or
undergoing renovation. Only the Brewery or their agents can tell us.

You can be sure I'll tell everyone ASAP as I realise a lot of people are
booking accommodation at this time.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought,
maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad