[Regia-NA] Bay Horse closure.

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 09:01:22 EDT 2004

I am looking into this at the moment. No-one is sure about the status of the
Bay Horse at Marygate until we have spoken to the brewery and their managing
agents. It may change the whole structure of the day, battle practice
elsewhere, a different start point for the procession and other POSSIBLE
issues need to be looked at.

I'm discussing this with the client at this moment and will be back to you
as soon as I have any news.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought,
maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad