[Regia-NA] Re: Fwd: [MR] Fwd: vikings - Can anyone help this person?

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 1 15:56:44 EDT 2004

Becky McEllistrem wrote:
> Hi Master Daniel!!!
>
> I'm forwarding your request to Master Magnus of
> Windmaster's Hill who is the kingdom expert on all
> that is Viking.  He's the kingdom expert because I
> said so. <grin>

I would have said Mistress Anarra myself but then she
moved to the East Kingdom - grrrr!.

Forewarded to the Manx and Regia-NA lists who are the
resident experts in Master Daniel's area. There are
a bunch of Manx, and Regia appears to be growing there.

I just happen to have a couple hundred books on the
Vikings in multiple languages. But I am 6 hours south
of Frederick, Maryland.

There is also the Norsefolk2 at yahoogroups.com list but
I am no longer on Norsefolk. It is very high signal but
I don't have time to read the huge digests. I miss them
however.

Magnus