[Regia-NA] Battleground: Alexander the Great

marfield66 at sympatico.ca marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 18 22:08:12 EST 2004

Talking about TV progranmmes -
According to earlier statements I understand the History channel will be airing the Command Decisions series in which members of Regia N.A and other re-enactors participated in the filming of the Battle of Hastings.
I haven't actually checked the listing yet to confirm the scheduled date of airing and accordingly I'm not sure of the time - I'll check once I'm back home from work.
Can anyone confirm the Battle of Hastings segment is still scheduled for airing tomorrow (the 19th) in the listings??
Cheers
Martin