[Regia-NA] The Nasal: What's it for?

Arthur shutterbug49 at att.net
Tue May 18 19:39:12 EDT 2004

Magnus wrote:
Like spears coming in at the legs from someone behind you toward your
opponent. The SCA doesn't allow anything below one inch above the knee,
whereas in period real combat the legs would be a prime target.

When we legalized leg hits in PVC Combat a lot of kills happened from leg hits.
Styles definitely changed with arm and leg hits counting. If we could hit
people in the head I am sure that fights would look different. Head hits still
occur (Micah are you there?) but are discouraged. The only way to find out what
combat was really like would be to actually kill each other with sharp toys
(highly illegal).

My 1.5 pence worth.
Kjartan Thorkelsson

For some reason goblin fighting school isn't as crowded on day two.

Matthew 25:21
	His lord said unto him, Well done,
thou good and faithful servant: thou hast
been faithful over a few things, I will make
thee ruler over many things: enter thou into
the joy of thy lord.