[Regia-NA] nasals

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Tue May 18 08:17:52 EDT 2004

You people are all just silly. Everybody knows that the nasal is there as a handle for when you
have to use your helmet as a cook pot!  ;o>

Or perhaps it is there, again as a handle, for when the big strong warriors tip their hats to the
ladies?

Oh, I got it, it's really there to help pry off the helmet after it has gotten bashed down too
tight and caused a vapor lock around the head!

Ever the practical one, but in a silly mood this morning!

::Linda::

 You can't always judge by appearances:
the early bird may have been up all night.