[Regia-NA] The Nasal: What's it for?

Jon Smith cynewulf at ntlworld.com
Mon May 17 19:24:06 EDT 2004

>> point of a spear defecting off the inside of the cheek flap into my face

> To be honest were you not wearing anything there (as seems to be the norm)
then ouch city either way.

>(on a slight diversion) In my experience simalar can be said for oculars,
defend your cheeks
>wonderfully but do
>have a nasty habit of deflecting things sraight into your eyes.

It was going diagonally across my face and would probably have been a
glancing blow it made contact - the cheek flap pushed it towards my chin.

...and Nathan haven't you already got pre-filled forms for me... you'll need
three - one for injuries inflicted on me, one for injuries inflicted by me
and one for injuries inflicted on my by me ;o)

Oh - you can probably fill in some stupidity clause too :o)