[Regia-NA] Vendors

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Mon May 10 01:52:10 EDT 2004

Kim and all~

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding tunic prices. Not that I'm hanging out an official
shingle or anything, but it's always good to know these sorts of things, and to find out if I'm at
least in the ballpark. Happily, I think I am.  I think I arrived from a different direction, but I
ended pretty darned close to what Kim said, taking into account finished vs unfinished product. I
don't see the demand here for half finished, although it wouldn't hurt to have a few out to see if
they sell or not.  On my ancient machine I can't begin to do 3 tunics an hour, but even 2 isn't so
bad.  All I need now is the demand!

Thanks again for your help,

Pax,
::Linda::