[Regia-NA] OT - Norton anti spam

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 17:45:19 EST 2004

Same here, I've been getting a LOT of virus-laden stuff off the Regia site (Eolder, Contact, Filmwork, Events - all
point to me of course!), but that had started to tail off and quite a few had started to appear through Blueblunder
itself, a number of them purporting to be from the anti-virus software automated response and saying soothingly that
it's alright now and any remaining attachments are safe to open.

Yeah, right ............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn