[Regia-NA] Regia video

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Mar 20 11:58:01 EST 2004

Yes for Region 1.  I

why you may ask?  Because I purchased CSI: Season 1 from ebay auction and
IT'S IN CHINESE!  My player won't accept it!

When I tried to contact for a refund or replacement, ebay removed person!
So I'm out $45!

Hey do any of ya'll know someone from China or with a Chinese DVD player who
wants CSI: Season 1?  I'll send it to them!!