[list-Regia-NA] Public Notice

Martin Williams postmaster at oswiu.u-net.com
Mon Mar 15 13:06:40 EST 2004

OFFICE of the LAWSPEAKER
Logusogumannsombudr
Lagamannsambiht

Under Section 5A of the Constitution.

I give notice that I have received an application from
William T Tate (Jr.) (Leif Hjalmsson, Thegn of Mildenhall etc.)
for the ratification of a grant of land, upon which a new local group
is to be formed.

The group is to be known as 'Danelaw', its colours are red and black.
The land grant comprises: the States of Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia
within the USA.

Absent any valid objection, this Office will ratify the new group in thirty
days, on the 14th April.

Given by our hand at our hall and manor of Merrington in the Patrimony
of St. Cuthbert this day the Ides of March

OSWIU, Lawspeaker RA