[list-Regia-NA] Leather edging on mail

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 18:45:54 EST 2004

Hi all,after thr coronation i've been thinking about edging my mail shirt with leather{around the neck & sleeves}.Now i know how to do it,i know why i want to do it but is it authentic in our period on byrnies.
I'm probably going to be able to ask the relavant  people over the next few days but i'm still intrested in anything that anyone else can tell me?
Regards,
Mik

If you know a friend you can fully trust,go often to his house.
Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
Havamal