[Regia-NA] washing fabric

CR Mayhew Comcast Account crmayhew at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 08:12:48 EST 2004

Think about how you plan to wash the garments once you've made them.  I'd
rather wreck fabric than already-made garments.  With 3 kids, everything we
make needs washing eventually.

The linens all go in a hot water wash and hot dryer (yep, even the $20/yard
stuff) before sewing.
The wools get a cold gentle washer cycle and are hung up to dry.

--charlotte mayhew