[Regia-NA] Viking loom

Tracie Brown trbrown at uga.edu
Wed Jun 30 18:12:01 EDT 2004

>Robert made a very nice Viking loom a couple years ago for a
local SCA event.

Hey, Robert, tell me about your loom.  I'm interested in a
historically informed warp-weighted loom small enough to take
to demos and an oseberg tablet weaving loom.  Yes, I could
make them myself -- actually, I have made a big ww loom --
but I don't have time any more and I'd rather pay someone to
do it.  (Or get them for free -- I don't mind that either.)

As I mentioned before, I do get up to the Baltimore-
Washington area on a regular basis.

-- Tracie