[Regia-NA] Marylanders

crussell at pennswoods.net crussell at pennswoods.net
Wed Jun 30 14:38:02 EDT 2004

i live in keyser WV, but my mother in law is in the gaithersburg MD area, so
were in the are about once-twice a month (weekends)   there are several groups
that get together in maryland.

next big event is http://www.larp.com/midgard/ it used to be called Hastings but
this year its the Medieval Faire (w/ a hastings
battle)http://www.larp.com/midgard/faire.html  this is the egroup for it:
folks in the area show up to help and or support. i had not realized all the
MDers in the area that were regia. cool. i'd support a new regia group if one
was formed.  i currently help with teh hasting battle as well as reenact with
the 15th century LH group called Lord Grey of Codnor's Retinue.

hmmmmmm anyone up to starting this regia group?

Chuck