[Regia-NA] (no subject)

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 02:27:10 EDT 2004

Summer is here once again {just} & once again my sunglasses are practically nailed to my head causing tam lines where the arms ahve been.This causes the usual questions from the public with my reply being that the marks come from the birch bark strips i use to stop snow blindness back in Norway.Right then time to qualify this,i've seen birch bark that has been used by cutting two thin lines in it so that someone could see through & reducing light allowed in & i'm sure that bone goggles have been found that were attached like,,,well goggles!Does anyone know where such a thing has been found?
Regards,
Mik

If you know a friend you can fully trust,go often to his house.
Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
Havamal