[Regia-NA] Swatch Book

Martin Field marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 12 22:40:27 EDT 2004

Hi Folo
I have the DMC color card that Haxel matches natural dyes to so I can send
you that plus Hazel's chart that matches specific dyes to the DMC card.
The DMC is at cost to Regia members - that is reallly why I had bought a
batch of them in to serve as standard reference.
16.00 USD will get you the card and the list and cover postage - thios
really is at cost - I have heard from other membrs that this same card can
sell for $30.00 and more at their local wool supply shops.
Let me know what you wish to do.
Remember that this serves as a general guide as natural dyes even from the
same plant type can vary due to a number of factors as well as the change in
water PH can have a varying effect so Regia understands there is no hard and
fast color regimen.
More info on this topic can be accessed on the Regia UK site on the Members
page and under Natural Dyes or something similar.
Cheers
Martin