[Regia-NA] Depressed Anglo-Saxons?

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 01:46:31 EDT 2004

Erm,it's 06.44 in the morning at the moment.I could walk outside in a t shirt & if it's anything like yesterday by 8am it's going to be very hot.You can never trust Englands weather to do anything you would expect?
Regards,
Mik

Jeffrey Blaisdell <jdb967 at earthlink.net> wrote:
Look at the weather in England-- wouldn't you be perpetually depressed, too?

Jeffrey Blaisdell