[Regia-NA] Depressed Anglo-Saxons?

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 05:54:01 EDT 2004

The AS riddles give a wholly cheerful picture, one of jolly people digging each other in the ribs & giggling ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail is confidential, legally privileged and - unless otherwise stated in the message body - is intended for the
sole attention of the addressee. If you are not this person, please do not read, save, re-transmit or print the
information it contains. Views expressed herein may or may not be the established policy of Regia Anglorum. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Daily updated anti-virus software was used in the generation of this e-mail and any attachments, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that their incoming mail is virus free.