[Regia-NA] Regia at Pennsic

marfield66 at sympatico.ca marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 26 20:38:03 EDT 2004

> Will there be some sort of Regia get-together at Pennsic this
> year?
AFAIK there will be, although I will not be able to attend (just had two weeks off work due to a bad back).
The get-togethers are usually at Duke Talymar's encampment - perhaps someone with more info can shed specifics on what is happening/planned for this year.
I only had the briefest chat with Jeanne last night as both herself and George (Talymar) had only just returned home from a conference in Michigan and were very tired. I will not be able to get in contact with  George till the weekend now due to shiftwork so you are quite welconme to call him direct.
Phoning is often the preferred method as presently he cannot always get to his email.
I believe his phone number is on the Geforthian Strand web-site.
Cheers
Martin