[Regia-NA] Regia gathering for MD cancelled

Brett W. McCoy bmccoy at chapelperilous.net
Fri Jul 9 10:11:31 EDT 2004

I am sorry to have to do this, but I am going to have to cancel the
Maryland Regia gathering tomorrow.  My pregnant wife has been put on a
week of bedrest starting today and we have to curtail some of our
weekend activities for the time being.

To those who RSVP'd me, please write me to let me know you got this message.

-- Brett
                                           http://www.chapelperilous.net/