[Regia-NA] The Pennsic Tiles Project.

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 7 14:13:07 EDT 2004

http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/TileProject/
Something many artisans can join in.
Happened to see this on the SCA-Arts discussion list today.
I didn't initiate the project or choose the links, however
it is somewhat gratifying to see that my writings are in at
least four of them.

As a side note many of the alternative ivory and anglo-saxon
arts books are listed for those who like delving into such
things as well as sources for repouss'e in period such as
the matrices or helmet pieces with raised decorations.
One note Valsgarde is misspelled as Valsgard. If you look
for that resource you are going to need the right word.

Master Magnus