[Regia-NA] DC Area Regia Meet & Greet

Brett W. McCoy bmccoy at chapelperilous.net
Mon Jul 5 14:10:41 EDT 2004

Hi, as we discussed last week, we discovered there is a substantial
number of people scattered about the DC area interested in Regia Anglorum.

So, I am hosting an informal gathering this Saturday, July 10, starting
at 7 pm and going until whenever, at my house in Germantown, MD.  We'll
talk about organizing more formerly for Regia activities, among other
things.  Feel free to bring projects for "Show and Tell"!

Please RSVP by Friday, July 9, so I can plan accordingly.

Since we have people coming from all directions, the best bet for
directions is to use Mapquest.  Here is the necessary information:

13924 Coachmans Circle
Germantown MD 20874
240-686-0115

I'll have something obvious up outside like a banner or something to
indicate which is the correct house.

-- Brett