[Regia-NA] Have a Happy.....:-)

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 06:56:40 EDT 2004

I too raised a glass to our American friends and relations. As revolutions go it was pretty civil.

An interesting "What if ..." for scholars of the period is what if representation had accompanied taxation? A British
Empire that included the Commonwealth of North America would have been a very different historical influence in the
years that followed.

Comments will be read with great interest at this end!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail is confidential, legally privileged and - unless otherwise stated in the message body - is intended for the
sole attention of the addressee. If you are not this person, please do not read, save, re-transmit or print the
information it contains. Views expressed herein may or may not be the established policy of Regia Anglorum. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Daily updated anti-virus software was used in the generation of this e-mail and any attachments, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that their incoming mail is virus free.