[Regia-NA] Wierd

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 12:26:34 EST 2004

Yup, I heard about this on the radio last night at work, and by the time I got home this morning I
already had 3 nastygrams waiting in my inbox.  Grrrr

A few sites to take a look at:
http://www.symantec.com/
http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=18480&st=0&#entry148275
Patches and fixes can be downloaded for free, usually.

Pax,
::Linda::