[Regia-NA] Publications

MARTIN FIELD marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 14:22:43 EST 2004

The next issue of Chronicle has become subject to missed release dates. I
have asked this question also a few days ago and am awaiting a reply.
I know they are very busy with rehearals for the York weekend at the moment
so I suppose its anyone's guess.
The first two fascicules of the handbook are completed will be ready for the
York weekend, the plan is that those of us afar will be mailed these at the
same time.