[Regia-NA] OT - Textile Book

MARTIN FIELD marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 01:07:04 EST 2004

Sorry for the nature of this posting but under the circumstance that the following title might be of such keen interest to those who's interests are in textiles and that this title is so very prohibitively costly I'm offering to make this available for Regia members/groups only at a *very* significant saving.
The History of Western Textiles by Cambridge Univ. Press.
http://titles.cambridge.org/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521341078
It is available on both Amazon.com (USA) and Amazon.co.uk
I wouldn't normally make such a posting but as this may contain a sheer motherlode of information and in view of its prohibitive cost please bear with me !
Let me know privately if you are interested.
Martin